Monday 23 July 2012

Photography: Human Body in Motion by Manuel Cafini

Human Body in Motion by Manuel Cafini

Italy based photographer Manuel Cafini is focused on managing the existing light at the moment of shooting. In his shoots he renders the impression of movement, using burst zooms so to make static what’s dynamic and vice versa, moving horizontally the camera while the subject is static or moving it in the opposite direction of the subject’s.
Human Body in Motion by Manuel Cafini
Human Body in Motion by Manuel Cafini
Human Body in Motion by Manuel Cafini
Human Body in Motion by Manuel Cafini

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Angie and I really like your work, may you please get in touch with me I would like to learn your technique for my AICE Photography class. Please email me at hernandez.angieee@gmail.com or just send me a facebook message. Thank you very much and I hope you respond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your images it shows that how much human body is complex and what kind of brightness we can come in our life.Equal parts armor, air-conditioning system, and genetic heritage, skin is more than skin-deep. Scientists are probing beneath the surface of the body's largest organ. bodies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete